13 sins tech specs anyone?

And that literally say nothing doesn't it?

Yes it does, it gives two of the tech specs.

camera and lenses?

The full tech specs of a film are numerous, including the ones given there are the visual tech specs which include the; colour-space, resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc. The audio tech specs, such as: Type/format of the mix/mixes, bit and sample depth/rate, audio file format, reference and/or peak, integrated or dialnorm levels, etc. Plus various other potential specs.

Camera and lenses are not tech specs, they are simply some of the equipment used to achieve some of the tech specs!

G

The full tech specs of a film are numerous, including the ones given there are the visual tech specs which include the; colour-space, resolution, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc. The audio tech specs, such as: Type/format of the mix/mixes, bit and sample depth/rate, audio file format, reference and/or peak, integrated or dialnorm levels, etc. Plus various other potential specs.

Camera and lenses are not tech specs, they are simply some of the equipment used to achieve some of the tech specs!

G
well thamks for not answering and for nothing. If you look up tech specs it usually shows camera and lenses so ya they are. Thanks for the technical triviality

G
well thamks for not answering and for nothing. If you look up tech specs it usually shows camera and lenses so ya they are. Thanks for the technical triviality

If you look up tech specs it usually shows camera and lenses so ya they are.

What do you mean, "if I look up tech specs"? I've been looking up, studying and working precisely to tech specs for well over 15 years and I don't recall ever seeing camera make/model or lenses listed in the tech specs. So na they are not!

G

What do you mean, "if I look up tech specs"? I've been looking up, studying and working precisely to tech specs for well over 15 years and I don't recall ever seeing camera make/model or lenses listed in the tech specs. So na they are not!

G

tech specs often state camera and lenses on imdb. not that i care about this though. I was just looking for an answer

Back