VOD.com - Online Distribution

I have some of my short films with this company. They seem legit. They sent me this email update when they redid their site:

VOD.com offers a non-exclusive distribution deal for all shorts, features, documentaries, music videos, experimental, trailers of all genres. Check out the newly designed site VOD

Video On Demand and online streaming video is the best way to get exposure for your film and video work. vod.com averages about 10,000 unique visitors a day to watch your videos.

There is no entry fee and you are guaranteed to have your work on the site. vod.com does not own your work. The Producer retains 100% of the rights to the film.

This avenue of distribution is recommended for projects that have gone through the festival circuit or are no longer eligible for film festivals. Submitting work that you hope to premiere at festivals is not advisable since most festivals require "Premiere Status".

Unlike other online films sites we guarantee that your work will be live on VOD within two weeks. Vod.com accepts submissions on DVD, VHS, MiniDV, BetaSP, FTP Upload and CD-R. If you have any other format please contact Vod.com for more information.

Any thoughts?

Back