• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Your input please! Free 4K stock video website: Dareful.com

Hello IndieTalk Community! I just launched a new website offering completely free 4K stock video clips and would love to know what you think:

http://www.dareful.com

Everything on the site is free to download and use in all types of projects (including commercial), royalty-free, worldwide, forever. No credit card required.

There is a mix of aerial (helicopter and drone), RED and Canon--all 4K.

All of the content comes from my personal collection (been shooting for 17 years), and I'll be adding more each week. Why is it free? Because I love giving back to the creative community and I like seeing my work enjoyed. Don't worry, this isn't going to hurt the paid stock video world--just putting up a few clips every now and then as a fun passion project. ☺

Enjoy and let me know what you think! Maybe I'll see some of you at NAB next week.

- Joel

Hi Joel,

The attribution is my issue. I'd rather go to your parent company and pay the couple of hungees, get a bigger range than worry about the required CC attribution.

Just my opinion. With others, YMMV.

Back