• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New Outline Software

Hi all!
I am a software developer and screenwriting is my hobby. A half a year ago I started writing outlining software for myself, because I tryied all the exising analogues and I dont like them (like Final Draft, Movie Outline, Save The Cat, etc.). They also try to include all the screenwriting pipeline in themselfs, and I wanted to concentrate exactly on outlining. I would like to see something like Microsoft Visio, and I tryied to use it for a while, but it also is not a solution.
Now I want to understand, is anybody interested in such a software, and in case there is - I want to collect some beta-testing pool and make a beta release. Not many screenwriters use outlining at all, but for me - I can not write a good screenplay without the outline.

So, I made a video presentation about my software abilities which you can see here in 3-minutes video clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p31I2I2Jshs . I will appreciate, if you can give me some responce or thoughts right here in the topic.

This is pretty interesting. I would try something like this. But I wouldn't see this as a replacement for a screenwriting software but more of a storyboard.

To moderator:
This is not a promotion, but rather a discussion, because if I do not find interest from the audience, there will be nothing to promote. And this is not interesting for anyone except screenwriters - so please move this theme back. After a beta release I'll make appropriate promotion theme with download links.

Back