• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Wogglebug's Fun with Seasons and Holidays

Fun with Seasons and Holidays

This is my very first short film (of many more) of Mr. Wogglebug using the newly designed avatar in the style of how my picture book artist does him. It is done in 3D animation from Reallusion's IClone 5. I've been working hard to improve my skills at animating in this program for four years now and I believe I have come a long way since being a beginner. Any feedback is appreciated.

This film is just an introduction of how his future short films will be. This movie has him narrating semi-educational segments and giving minor previews of short films to come based around a holiday. He is very lovable and astute as he does so, and Richard Poshard has the best voice for him ever imaginable. And I sincerely hope many of you will find the Wogglebug appealing and something you'd like to show to your children.

https://youtu.be/zbfnoX1BoAE

Please watch and review.

Last edited:
Do you have children?
It seems that would be the most obvious motivation for wanting to do a children's show.

Okay so here is some feedback.
That scene taking place around 45 seconds in - it's very peculiar to have all the different characters keep blinking their eyes in unison at the exact same time.

different characters should blink at different times and not be in sync with one another.

To answer your question. No I have no children of my own. Though one of the main motivations for wanting to do a childrens series was the want to show children something I love and wish I could have seen as a child.

As for your critique. I was not aware of how the characters blink in unison. And this was a fault of the program and also how I gave them all the same animation file all at once. But in the future I suppose there may be a way of preventing this.

That is all of your critiques?

I think the best feedback you're going to get is from your target demographic - children.

Back