• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Music Video "Monsters"

indietalk said:
:clap: Good stuff.

I'll second that emotion. I really enjoyed the look and feel of the whole thing. Stop motion doll was pretty creepy, and I enjoyed the bits where you would sweep across those photographs.

As for the music (not sure if you had any input on this), that is one strange bass guitar effect. Those slides were wacky and synthetic-sounding (esp. after the instrumental section in the middle).

Pretty neat!

By the way... when that piano was playing all by itself (during the intro), what am I seeing in the very upper left corner of the screen?

Charles@Bophe said:
By the way... when that piano was playing all by itself (during the intro), what am I seeing in the very upper left corner of the screen?
I saw that too. I couldn't tell if it was someone's hand inside the piano, or just the inside of the paino.

Thank you very much for the feedback. That was actually one of the guys holding a light right there, he was moving a bit and it showed up. There was very little I could do about it except for put a widescreen matte over it, which I didn't do.

Good stuff. I agree with all the points made so far. I liked the silhouette of the lead singer, I wish it would have been used more...I felt it added to the creepiness.

Poke

Back