• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

CONTEST: Get a copy of my new royalty free album "Hard Boiled'

WINNER NickClapper - CONTEST: Get a copy of my new royalty free album "Hard Boiled'

UPDATE: NickClapper won the album. Great job!!!

If you can guess my favorite film noir score, you'll get a digital download of my newest royalty free music album "Hard Boiled" to use in your next project.

Click to check out the "Hard Boiled" tracks

Last edited:
Don't know about yours, but mine is Angel Heart! Blade Runner should be mentioned, though it's not typical noir music.

Oh, and for noir-y albums (rather than scores), Barry Adamson's "Moss Side Story" and Steroid Maximus' "Ectopia" are both required listening. Great stuff!

Don't know about yours, but mine is Angel Heart! Blade Runner should be mentioned, though it's not typical noir music.

I was thinking Blade Runner when he said 'neo-noir' but I figured that the soundtrack is really noirish...

This is a W.I.L.D. guessing game :yes:

Great guesses. I love taxi driver but still no. Definitely on the right track though.

Another hint. It's not your typical Film Noir score. Think electronic and pretty recent.

I would love it to be Drive.

I love David Shire's soundtrack to Zodiac (Fincher is great with using music) but I don't think it's electronic enough.

Dragon Tattoo! The good version!

FLAG.GIF

I would love it to be Drive.

I love David Shire's soundtrack to Zodiac (Fincher is great with using music) but I don't think it's electronic enough.

BINGO!!!! Drive. I love that score.

I'll PM you with the details on how to get them album.

Thanks to everyone for guessing. You guys are super quick and knowledgeable. Although, I don't know what I expected on a film forum... haha

Man, I saw "electronic" & "recent" and I was like all, "Dude, Tron: Legacy ain't film-noir, but if you say so who am I to argue..."
smiley_bong.gif

Drive was pretty cool, too. :cool:

Back