• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Switzerland - France / Amsterdam

I recently went on vacation to Europe this past October, and it was an amazing experience. I spent most of my time in Switzerland, but I also had enough time to check out France, and Amsterdam. So I went the extra mile, and took all of my production equipment. RED Scarlet, A7R mk2, Mavic Pro 2 (Drone),and anything else I could fit in my luggage. I captured some amazing stuff, so I hope you guys enjoy the video, as much I enjoyed creating it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tR5XX1kSik

Camera Equipment:
RED Scarlet X
Sony A7R Mk II (W/ Metabones)
Sony RX100 Mk5
GoPro Hero 5
DJI Mavic Pro 2

Lenses:
Canon 16mm - 35mm 2.8F L - Series
Canon 24mm - 70mm 2.8F L - Series
Canon 70mm - 200mm 2.8F L - Series

They removed it!? I was just there 2 months ago. Crazy, why did they remove it, are they repairing all the damage or is this a permanent thing?

Permanent removal. I Amsterdam is to individualistic according to Left wing Amsterdam Politicians (Femke Halsema)

Now somebody put this instead....
b62842ee-fca1-4efa-a0c4-b9bdd9c9add0

Permanent removal. I Amsterdam is to individualistic according to Left wing Amsterdam Politicians (Femke Halsema)

Now somebody put this instead....
b62842ee-fca1-4efa-a0c4-b9bdd9c9add0

Why couldn't they just changed the "I" to "We", and I thought our political problems where bad. The "huh" is pretty damn funny though.

Why couldn't they just changed the "I" to "We", and I thought our political problems where bad. The "huh" is pretty damn funny though.

Aaaah...its not that bad. NL is a pretty balanced out democracy. Its normal to have friends on the left and on the richt. Where not that polarized. There were no protest marches for or against the: I amsterdam. There was a petition..... because that's easy.

Back