• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

funding available

funding available for filmmakers in india,especially from south india .........tamil prefered......
FILMMAKERS from others countries may also be considered depending on the ROI...........
drop me a line with the business plan.....cheers

Welcome to IndieTalk!

I must say, I'm used to hearing people asking for funding. This is slightly disconcerting. You will become popular quickly!

Thread moved to Classifieds >> Financing.

i suit ur requirements!

hi, am a student from singapore. ive made only one short film until now.

i want to do a feature film coming summer. i am comfortable to work in english, hindi and tamil. i hail from madras and I can do the project in either madras or singapore.

you can take a look at my work here :

Crying in the Dark (short film)

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki_qsY67YNs

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmS8aJQ5DbQ

Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QezzWUIciY8

its in 3 parts. the crew was half in singapore and half back in india. i completed the shooting in less than 30 hours, so the expected quality didn't come out. i am doing my next short film this december, for which also i require funding.

if you're impressed, please contact me @ prasannahappens@gmail.com

thanks a lot :)

~b.prasanna~

Cynical I may be but is this for real? Every now and then a new messge appears offering funding that leads to nothing. Not being rude but just concerend. I have several projects, all with strong attachements, but only for legit investors.

Do you have a website I could look at?

Respected sir,
i chowdamsanjaykumar(chowdamsanajykumar@yahoo.co.in) worked as filmmaker in hyderabad from past 3 years.i written script abt indians dream abt going to AMERICA.It is abt indians and americans day to day life.In hyderabad,india from ameerpet a street students learn computer courses and dream of landing in America.Because of IT revelution in hyderabad everything from culture,habbits,bussiness is changing according to it.so students r crazy abt America.It is abt youthfulland entertainment film with comedy,romanance. my mail adress is chowdamsanjaykumar@yahoo.co.in and cell no. +91 9347411316

Full length feature Indie in Houston, TX

Dear sir,

My company Gut Check Productions llc is in pre production for our next film Mindsight. I have an investment plan in hand. It includes company background, budget, and SCRIPT. Please send me an email and I will get a copy of it to you at once. Texas is also full of incentives for foreign investments. Give me a shout and let’s talk.

bscox3@gutcheckproductions.com

Cynical I may be but is this for real? Every now and then a new messge appears offering funding that leads to nothing. Not being rude but just concerend. I have several projects, all with strong attachements, but only for legit investors.

Do you have a website I could look at?

Well, Dr. Maya Baalaamurugaan made this offer in November of 2005 and hasn't posted again in a little over 2 years. I suspect he's not exactly writing checks....

Well, Dr. Maya Baalaamurugaan made this offer in November of 2005 and hasn't posted again in a little over 2 years. I suspect he's not exactly writing checks....

Ah, yes, but it did bring out of the woodwork yet another residing in my neck of the woods. I was beginning to think I was the only one in this vast expanse of Houston lurking on this site. :)

I know there is a large film community here, just haven't gotten plugged in yet because, well, I haven't much to plug. But I'm working on it. Lonely is the writer when at the blank screen he stares.

funding available for filmmakers in india,especially from south india .........tamil prefered......
FILMMAKERS from others countries may also be considered depending on the ROI...........
drop me a line with the business plan.....cheers
HI BALA, NICE TO VISIT YOUR MSG . I HAVE A TAMIL MOVIE PROJECT , WHICH MEANS AN ACTION SUBJECT ,ITS BUDJET WOULD BE ONE CRORE AND FIFTY LAKHS RESPECTIVELY, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED , PLS MAIL ME AT sureshrajaps@gmail.com

Back