• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Aggressive Walking Documentary

Ok, I snowboard in the winter, and used to skateboard and inline in the summer. Now i just snowboard... But my brother and I had a fairly long running joke about aggressive walking, since they made an aggressive version of almost everything...why not walking?

Well i made a few other trailers and different clips of aggressive walking, but this is the most in depth, its not the greatest, was all filmed in one day at one location...So the footage isnt the GREATEST, but i think its still good, let me know what you think...

serverdown

Also, i filmed this one at 2 am on a school night some time back...its short, maybe 30 seconds i think, it shows a male nipple(mine) lol...this clip is kind of messed up, but i thought it was hilarious...

serverdown

And this was the first film i made with a friend, we both directed this and choreographed this, it was filmed at my work, it was just me and him there, no tripod...one crappy camera...so i think we did pretty good on it considering the circumstances. Also...more people find this clip funny than...action-esque which is what we originally were going for, but now..i guess it is pretty funny...

serverdown

Gimme some feedback, as some of you may know i SUCK at exporting, so in the first movie (aggressive walk) the sound gets really messed up at the end, and i cant help it...i suck at exporting and it takes too long so i doubt i'll re export it...

My browser timed out trying to get to the clips, too.

I did a traceroute to the IP address you used - looks like it's a dynamic IP address from Comcast (formerly AT&T, formerly RoadRunner.)

No services on port 80 (no web server active.) Are you sure you still have that IP address?

Sorry Tine... it's the geek in me.

The address (24.209.31.103) looks like it points to a cable modem on comcast.net. Where is the server with the files you're linking to?

[slightly off topic now]

If you're running Windows, you can check your computer's IP address by opening up a DOS window and typing "ipconfig /all"

You can trace the hops between hosts by doing a traceroute. Again, if you're running Windows, open a DOS window and type "tracert indietalk.com" and you'll see all the servers your connection bounces through to get to this site.

Okay, I've been enough of a geek for now...

Ahh..went camping this weekend....and while i wasnt looking mom turned everything off in my room...they should be up and running again by time you read this

That "agressive walking" thing would have had me, had you not mentioned it was a joke. I could imagine kids doing that at parks where skateboarding is not allowed. :shock:

"Nipple" was very odd... looked like it had potential to be painful! I actually liked this one... the odd angle of the face, and the look of god-knows-know-what on the face. 8) Reminded me of "How To Get Ahead In Advertising" for some reason. Not sure why.

Fight scene was interesting. How did you get started on fight choreography? (Need to research this, myself). Spill the beans!

Btw... try to find the "white balance" settings on your camera. #-o

haha i know, i've got a lot to learn about camera operating, the fight scene was just My friend and i at work one day, bored, i had my camera with me so we decided to do an action fight, we just chorepgraphed it as we went, its not the ebst as you can tell..lol, but i took Tae Kwon Do (sp?) when i was younger... and watch an insane amount of movies, some with fights in them :)

I like agressive walking, man. I tried to get some friends to start doing it with me!! they're not my friends anymore.

It could have been shorter though.

Those interviews were the best part.

The Aggressive Walking Doc is a great idea that went south real quick. Some of the shots were too long, and there wasn't enough of a camera in the middle of the action feel to it.

Nipple was a good little bizarre piece. My only suggestion on a remake or a sequel would be to substitute the male nipple with a female nipple and the nail clippers with my fingers.

I liked some of the Fight Scene. I think some of the movements werr slow. If you sped up the punching it'd look more realistic.

Poke

lol poke

Logan for Aggressive walking we used my new Panasonic AG DVX100a, but the compression killed the quality...its really a whole lot more beautiful!

The other two were with some sony digi handheld thing...not that great at all, but it was my only camera...

Back