• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New from Escape Films: Plan B Trailer.

Downloading now :)

EDIT: Sorry I don't have the h264 codec on this computer. Most people won't be able to watch the movie I'm afraid.

Is Bryce your neighbour, Shaw? How many can possibly people live in MT? :P

_______

'sup, good Bryce! :cool:

I can't see the trailer for Plan B, either. 'Til Apple releases the stable version of QT7, very few Windows users will be able to.

I was able to see the trailer for Avant-Garde, though. :)

Looked fairly good... a bit too much of the gun-waving & pointing though. There must be more to the film than that. Great atmosphere (the washed out colours worked well, intentional or not). Some dialogue to lead the trailer along might have been been a good idea.

Very stylistic, and overall a good trailer. :yes:

I'm gonna toss my hand up and say,

pirate.gif

"Aye, I cannuh see yer trailer ayether, good lad."

Poke

Whoa! Didn't even notice Zen! Bozeman is probably the biggest film oriented part of the state. We have a GREAT film program at the local university.

yep

Yeah, Bozeman is pretty much the center of it around here. Then again, livingstone gets it fair share as well. Hey Shaw, What kind of filmmaking oriented stuff do ya do around bozeman?

Not as much as I would like sadly given that I'm a broke student ;). I haven't been around the area too long. I've shot a few shorts none the less. Had a good time. Been thinking I should look into finding some shorts or student work to DP on. That's generally my prefered area of work. That and compositing in post.

Nice. Im Fairly broke myself, even though i work fulltime, mainly because i put alot into my movies. What kind of shorts are you looking to work on? Because I've got quite a few in pre-production right now, only because i can't seem to the find the right actors currently but im always on the lookout for people good with a camera.

Back