announcement Three year free Premiere Membership contest

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Calling graphic designers!

Looking for a new logo for IndieTalk!

The site will be redesigned soon, and the design will be based on the new logo instead of the other way around.

Requirements:

No clip art or stolen art. 100% original.
Designed at 300 ppi.
Use your creativity.
Do not use the current logo for inspiration. Feel free to use new colors, and slogans, and write the name as IndieTalk or indietalk etc.
Try to relay the community atmosphere while keeping it film related.
Winner must be willing to tweak the design after selection.
IndieTalk shall own the rights to the final design, and receive the original file with layers with the right to alter.

Winner: 3 year FREE Premiere membership or extension of current membership.

How to enter: Upload your logo to the Internet and use the IMG tags to display in this thread.

Okay, I'm kinda new to this, but I think this is pretty good.

52589424.png

Last edited:
:lol: I didn't expect entries so fast. I have to be fair and wait for others before I judge ;)

Your drawing is lacking a bit of depth of field and it's too blown out.

Try using a china ball next time, amateur..

I have no idea what I'm doing, and this is just a concept. Feel free to use and alter, make fun of, or call me and tell me I suck at graphic design. 1-800- I tried dammit.

007-2.jpg

can we enter more than once? and is it the thing which is right at the top that says 'indietalk.com - a filmmaking community'? so should it be more banner size - than square?

Last edited:
I wish i could draw, i can only draw stic...Oh hey, CF--didn't see you there, nice picture.

Joe-King

My projector has just bust, after a day. I'm too bereaved to be creative. But hey, a new layout for indietalk, can't wait to see it!

Thanks for the responses. Maybe a better way is, if you are interested in this, and a designer, PM me a link to your portfolio, and if I like your work, we can move forward on the logo. Approved logo = 3 year membership. Concept that is not approved = 1. Thanks!

38304_1439323794396_1572084592_1003952_1972751_n.jpg

I made this real quick in MS Paint since I don't have photo shop. Maybe this could at least be an idea to start with. Of course I don't take it too seriously since I made it in about an 1/2 hour. So here is my Logo/header.

I am sure we will have some real talent show up and make a great logo soon. But hey it was fun making it none the less.

Last edited:
My boyfriend is going to try and come up with something. He's something of a designer. Excuse me now, I have to make sure there's no kinks in the tails of my whip...

Since we here at Indietalk are really our own little cyber Hollywood, I thought this would be a fitting design.

indietalk.jpg

Everything but the font was hand drawn or rendered in photoshop :)

Back