• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

i need very short scripts !! :)

hi, i'm studying film school in israel.
i am making about 1 short film every week of about 2-3 minutes.
i'm really bad with ideas and getting it all together but i like the production part very much.

anyway i'd like someone to write me some short scripts and in return he will get the credits, and he will see in about a week the script he wrote made into a movie, and it will be on youtube and will have a few hundreds watches at the beginning (from film school)..

anyone wants to help? its really easy.. right now i need to make a short film of about 3 minutes with "peeping" element.. or stalking, something including someone seeing somebody and the other person doesnt know. it could be funny, scary, action or whatever.. no dialogues..

if anyone wants to help ill be very happy ! thank you

Matan.

What you could do for an action one would be protect the target at all costs but she or he can not know that there in danger and that your following them, that'd be intresting and would hopefully fit the factor of following some1 with out them noticing.

Well if you really want to wow someone here's a good concept/pitch:

A man is in a pent house on top of a very large building. He gets a call. He has 3 minutes to get out of the building... the building is preparing to blow.
He looks at his wife and kids. Grabs some rope.
"Listen, children... honey.. we're getting out of here... even if we die trying..."
He smashes the window open. Prepares his escape plan.

Meanwhile-
a shot of the bomb ticking down... 30 seconds left.

The man has tied his kids and wife together and created some form a pulley system. He then leaps on them screaming.

"HUMAN TRAMPOLINE, HUMAN TRAMPOLINE"
As he smashes them onto the ground, their bodies instantly flatten. He survives the fall but then the explosion occurs. The entire building falls. He runs trying to escape the inevitable crushing of the tower. One last leap of faith, he's about to be crushed. BAM Michael Bay in a giant robot stops the building from falling. M Night Shyamalan walks right beside the robot.

"This is all a dream" M Night says...

The man wakes up and realizes it was just a dream after all. He sees his family in the room next to him playing. He lets out a sigh of relief and almost some disappointment. The phone rings. He stares into the camera with a small grin.

cut to black."

A man is in a pent house on top of a very large building. He gets a call. He has 3 minutes to get out of the building... the building is preparing to blow.
"Listen, children... honey.. we're getting out of here... even if we die trying..."

Meanwhile-

The man has tied his kids and wife together and created some form a pulley system. He then leaps on them screaming.

As he smashes them onto the ground, their bodies instantly flatten. He survives the fall but then the explosion occurs. The entire building falls. He runs trying to escape the inevitable crushing of the tower. One last leap of faith, he's about to be crushed. BAM Michael Bay in a giant robot stops the building from falling. M Night Shyamalan walks right beside the robot.

The man wakes up and realizes it was just a dream after all. He sees his family in the room next to him playing. He lets out a sigh of relief and almost some disappointment. The phone rings. He stares into the camera with a small grin.

cut to black."

How do you expect him to do that in a week???????
Here's What you do. Have some dude watching TV. He's just sitting watching TV. Nothing special. He sips his soda. He changes the channel when the commercial

comes on. Then his friend walks up behind him. He doesn't know he's there. His friend then farts right by his ear. And when he turns with a look of disbelief/disust,

his friend breaks into, "Geepers, Creepers, where'd you get those peepers" .....
.It's genius......(looks over shoulder)

Meanwhile-

cut to black."

hahah man thats awesome even though its not pratical!!
but i like the time bomb idea.. something like someone that put a time bomb to someone and locked him in his house and i need to add an element that the bomber regrets and tries to cancel the bomb but it doesnt work and then he blows him up... but why would he regret putting the bomb, you have any idea?

Haha twas a joke, fellas.
But the whole time bomb could be useful as Matan sees.
Because it makes the length of the movie 3 minutes or less.
Or how about just 3 hours to live.... he has some rare disease and now he pretty much has to finish is bucket list a tad earlier.
Get the woman of his life, spend a lot of money on a lot of material possessions... pretty much just be reckless for 3 hours.
Then, maybe the doctor calls and says: "Yea, my mistake... I was looking at the chart upside down... you should be perfectly healthy in 3 hours..." Or something stupid. Haha

What!?!? No one liked my sneaky fart idea??? My talents are waisted. :) Seriously it's easy, funny(to me), and would be a good break in for youre first vid.

Back