• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Collibrate scriptwriting

Hello,

I started a while ago to write a screenplay.
Currently it is written on WORD and contains about 6,400 words (21 pages). about 70% of the whole story.

Its a superhero movie type with an action, comedy and Drama genre.

Since my language is not English in native and there is always a room to improve i am looking for a Collaboration with a persona that is a fan of comedy, superheros type of movies with script writing experience.

Regards,
Dror

Hi Dror. A screenplay doesn't have to be in English. You could write it in Hebrew if you prefer unless you wish to submit it to a competition. However, a feature film is typically 90-110 pages in length with 95 being common. 21 pages is typically a short. It's difficult but not impossible to find a director/producer interested in your short in another country but you're best bet is to shoot the film yourself or work with a local director. You will need local actors, so you may want to use Hebrew. If you post the first 5-10 pages, most readers on this forum would be happy to give you feedback.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Screenplay is 21 pages of word full width and full page (not in screenplay format) but did use some screenplay syntax like [NEW SCENE] or dialog, etc..

i guess 21 full pages can be equal to around 70% of a movie including action scenes.

Shooting locally is not an option because this movie is aimed to a bigger budget ..

I will consider to posting first pages.

All i am looking for is co writer that will like the current context of course. of course, you can like what i wrote and you may not. this is for you to deiced.

i guess 21 full pages can be equal to around 70% of a movie including action scenes.

why guess? screenplay formatting software is available for free online.
if you want someone to collaborate it's not a good sign to appear unprofessional or without initiative.

That would be great if every time I had an idea someone would go devote months of their time and write a screenplay, but the world doesn't work like that. I have to put in hard work and effort to develop my own ideas.

Back