*Dr. Nick voice* Hi EVERYBODY!

Allow me to introduce myself--
I am a filmmaker fresh out of the college oven--looking to make some whacky, creative, intense, juicy stories come to life on the big screen. I love working on every aspect of the filmmaking process: PRE. PRO. POST. I love it all! I've been trying to get involved with the filmmaking internet community--and thought I'd start here! I'm really into narratives (comedies and action) and I have one short film finishing up that'll be headed out to film festivals this year. I also have a collection of 50 (maybe more) comedy skits I've worked on over the past 6 years. Hope to get some constructive criticism from you all on my work. I would link you to my wonderful Youtube page but I don't want to look like a shameless promoter :cool:
Maybe some other time haha

I love working on every aspect of the filmmaking process: PRE. PRO. POST. I love it all.

You missed 2 stages of the filmmaking process. Development and Distribution, which makes 5 stages all up.... but I'm glad you love it all ;)

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you're going to love it here.

Start posting your ideas, thoughts, questions, suggestions, lessons, opinions etc.

Edit: Oh, and "Hi, Doctor Nick!"

Not bad. I just watched a few, and they're pretty enjoyable. You are making fun content and have a good amount of followers. You're off to a good start :cool:

Thanks for the welcoming arms
Hey fellow Marylander I graduated from UMBC in Baltimore. What do you think of the film life in MD?

Thanks for the welcoming arms
Hey fellow Marylander I graduated from UMBC in Baltimore. What do you think of the film life in MD?

Cool, a friend I met from here just started the film program at UMBC.
I've posted in the MD film section and have gotten a couple emails from time to time, but it's not very active there.

I wish I could tell you more about the film life in MD, but the sad truth is that I've become extremely reclusive in the last couple of years. I haven't even made it out to a md film festival.

Anyway I'm only filming my first short next week, but I'm super excited and proud :)

Back