" Don't follow trends, start trends.” Frank Capra

Hello,

My name is Michel and I live in Denver. I've loved movies for as long as I remember. Pretty much everything about them. I guess that is why I decided to start my own production company. I'm excited that I get to produce my first short (as soon as the short script contest is over). I'm writing a spec for Criminal Minds for a television contest. My day job is in non-profits (love helping people) and can't wait to start making films.

I have the Capra quotes because I LOVE old films. My top 3 favorite classics are:

Sunset Blvd
Strangers in a Train
Modern Times (Chaplin was a genius)

When I'm not working on any of the above I like to paint minatures and play Magic. Looking forward to talking film with all of you.

Michel (pronounced Me'kel and no it's not Michael, I'm a girl)

Welcome to our corner of the universe".

Right, I'll follow Capra's advice! I just KNOW there's a trend out there for masked females with no dialogue that hasn't been discovered! :D

Seriously, that is a good quote :)

Michel, Capra is one of my film making heroes. I had the good fortune of meeting Mr Capra when I was studying film at the university. I was in a small graduate workshop and listened to the Master in person. I'll never forget that experience. He was older but his wisdom was phenomenal. Good Luck Joseph

Back