Composer looking to collaborate on film/short film

Hi! I'm a composer in the New Hampshire area looking to collaborate with someone scoring a film or short film. I'm a recent grad of the UNH holding a Bachelor's degree in Music Theory and have composed original music for several years. I have experience composing music for short films, computer games, and live performances.

My influences include scores by well-known film composers such as Joe Hisaishi, Nino Rota, John Williams, Henry Mancini, Philip Glass and Howard Blake.

For quick reference here is a short film I scored two years ago which won "Best Original Score" award at the annual SCAN Film Festival, part of a relaxed student-run organization at the University of New Hampshire. I have chosen this score, which features a solo piano, because it utilizes recurring motifs to tell a story without dialogue in the short span of two minutes.

http://bentibbetts.net/4/post/2011/04/mr-moosey-meets-snowball.html

For more information about my newest projects and additional work samples, please visit my website at www.bentibbetts.net
I can be reached by the contact page on my website or via email at benjamintibbetts@yahoo.com

I look forward to scoring your films.
-Ben Tibbetts

Back