• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Messiah 3D software ap (promo)

I didn't see this posted, so delete this if it has been. Anybody use this? I would like to hear about it, since I plunked my $40 down for a "possible" copy.

The promo is $10 for the $500 version and $40 for the $1195 version. Supposedly, you get a refund if the promotion doesn't reach its goal. I just thought I would post this, in case its for real and someone could use it. It's almost over - hovering around 95% of the goal.

http://projectmessiah.com/x6/shop.html

I can only guess that they are trying to hook a base of users before the next full priced upgrade comes out.

so what happens to your $40 if they DONT reach the goal? Lose it?

Might still be worth the gamble though..

No gamble. It was to be refunded if they didn't hit their goal.

I just checked the site and they did hit their goal. I wasn't planning on it, but it looks like I'm getting some CG rendering software! That's not my expertise, but I wouldn't mind dabbling just enough to buy prerendered models (as I need them) and work them into scenes, like Garreth Jones did with his movie, MONSTERS.

I like this example of a creature:

http://projectmessiah.com/x6/vids/gallery/dingsdale05.mov

Yay! I went for the basic edition because I know absolutely nothing about CG rendering. Site said they would process licenses in order of paid receipt.

Have you gotten you licensing info, yet?

Not yet, Bird. I'm following this on 3 different forums and they haven't heard back either. The only quote I saw was this:

**Due to the overwhelming response, we are in the process of updating the license system to better automate the management of everyone generating their licenses. We have a 3 day delay in finalizing the transactions, and downloading them into the system. We hope to have license generation up by Saturday or perhaps sooner. You will be getting an email to the email address you provided paypal when you purchased, that will contain the url and login info to generate your license for your purchase or purchases(if you did them in more than one transaction).

I keep getting 'invalid codekey entry' even after generating a key as they directed.

Last edited:
Back