• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My new website

OK so its not a trailer but I do have a revised extended trailer I will post very soon !!!!!!!!

For now though I was thinking you could possibly check out my movies new website, FINNALY we got an official website and everything!

Here tis...... www.ambitionwithdraw.com

gimme input about the site!
Jason

I think you are a gifted film maker DRAGON.I was lucky to have hooked up with Jason. He has a down to earth, OVER THE TOP, in and out, break on through aproach to filming. The man leaves no stone unturned. please go do your self a favor go to www.ambitionwithdraw.com support this important film and the man who made it...thanks Dragon..Your friend Eric J Scealf (TheUnsatisfied)

if somone could give me some hints on how to make a quicktime file using premeire i will have a new trailer up. The thing is everytime I try it looks like hammered ass!

Back