Composer Needed For No-Budget Horror

Hello all,

I am in the market for a composer for my next project, a No- Budget Horror/Drama film. The project is in the very early stages. I don't care if your a beginner or a seasoned pro. I can work with anyone willing and with the confidence to produce an excellent score. As a director/writer/producer, scoring my own films has become a burden for me at times and I would like to help undiscovered talent to acquire some experience and exposure, obviously two very important factors for succeeding in today's industry.

Alright, lets break this down for you:

Genre/ Mood- Creepy, mysterious, ambient, intense, horrific as if something terrible is or has happened in the past in the area that you are.

Length- This will be a feature-length film, and likewise need a feature length score.

Timeframe- This project is a long-term project. Expect to keep in contact with me and SK Films for the next few years. (You will only need to worry about the project when we are ready for you to score it, so it's not like you will be scoring the same thing for the next two years. Unless of course you want to...)

Pay/ Compensation- We don't know if this job will feature pay yet. You will get a credit as composer and/or exec. producer if you so wish. Pay would be decided, if any once we go full steam ahead on this project.

If interested, please eMail me at Filmmaker516@live.com

Thank you very much for your time, I look forward to working with some brilliant talent here.

-Steve

Last edited:
A little more information about the film itself would be helpful in deciding whether it's interesting to work on or not.

Best
Hans

Hi!

Im interested in composing the soundtrack for you

I am a composer mainly for computer games but I have been trained to compose music for all media. I am extremely enthusiastic and I am confident that I can produce an excellent score for this film.

If you would like some samples of my work from computer games just email me at liambradbury@live.co.uk

I have some of the best equipment available including EWQLS Choirs and a full orchestral package.

my msn is liambradburymusic@hotmail.co.uk, give me an email or tlak ot me on msn if your interested.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Liam Bradbury

Back