• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Indie Filmmakers Needed

Zooppa's Creative Community is searching for Filmmakers who are interested in submitting 15 second - 2 minute videos for a campaign for Philips and Disney Imaginative Lighting. The mission of each film is to capture the imagination of a child under 9 years of age. This, of course, means that you will need to recruit the help of a young child in order to create a video that really highlights the outlandish imaginations of children. We have a pool of $20,000 that we are waiting to dish out to the top 11 entries!

Go to http://zooppa.com/en-us/contests/philips-video-contest/brief to read the full brief and send in your entries. Please also feel free to contact me at colette.zooppa@gmail.com with any questions.

Good luck and Happy Filmmaking!

i wouldn't mind working with my niece or nephew, but what does this mean ?

And keep in mind that your video should be locatable in a virtual map: the map of The Nation of Imagination.

To answer your question sfoster, the virtual map is more of a hypothetical idea than an actual map. What that means really is make sure your video captures an imagination that could exist in "The Nation of Imagination." Just be creative! Don't over think the virtual map.

Let me know if you have any other quesstions!

Back