• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

3 Canon Lenses for sale and a Tripod Head

Hey there guys,

First of all, I want to say, that this thread is rather good for a UK buyer, as I am in London. So, here we go:

For sale I have 3 Canon Lenses which are all in MINT condition. I will state the age of every lens.

Canon EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS (Mint) about 3 month old: £90 <--Retails for about £140 new! This is in MINT CONDITION!! Comes with front and rear caps. No box!

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS (Mint), about 2 month old: £140 <-- Retails for about £190 new! This is in MINT CONDITION! Comes with front and rear cap. Fully boxed with manuals!

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II (Mint), about 1 month old: £70 <-- Retails for about £90 new! This is in MINT CONDITION! Comes with front and rear cap. Fully Boxed with manuals!

Manfrotto 804RC2 Tripod Head (Mint), used for a single day: £40 <-- Retails for about £50 new. This is in MINT CONDITION! Comes with a Manfrotto Box!

Will send package via Royal Mail 1st Class. Postage will be an extra £5!

Thank you for your time!

Phil

Back