• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Australian Outback Thriller - Wanted!

cool stuff guys! I liked and subscribed...swear I've met Shant before or seen him in something else...

Kinda looks like it was shot around the Northern Beaches of Sydney in the National Park area roads...but I'm sure that's just me! ;)

Keep up the good work guys, you're awesome.

Looked pretty good, slightly slow start, should have started much closer to the broken down car IMO. Nice cinematography (and from the broken down car scene...) you had me pretty hooked.

However I was a little confused by the ending and I'm not sure I get it. Especially the bit after the credits....had no idea what was going on there :/ the panning down to the newspaper the wanted and the doctor bit: I was confused...

However I was a little confused by the ending and I'm not sure I get it. Especially the bit after the credits....had no idea what was going on there :/ the panning down to the newspaper the wanted and the doctor bit: I was confused...

SPOILERS: The guy with the broken doown car wasn't wanted. He was a cop. The couple who stop to help were the wanted ones. The bit at the end I think is the cop attaching a tracker to the car and his cop buddies are following. It's all very coherent I think. it probably doesn't matter but it doesn't really make sense on a logic level. That a couple on the run who have wanted posters out for them would stop to help someone with their car seems unlikely. Actually the wanted ads themselves seem unlikely in the 21st century but again probably doesn't matter.

That makes so much more sense now. I had this issue where to me both guys looked similar in the newspaper and I missed the detective reference :/

Back