Looking for a partner for feature film

I have found $25 million funding for the production of Reggie Von. However there a re a few hoops i have to jump through to get it (of course it can never be simple) . i have to get registration etc. and I plan to crowdfund the money to get funds necessary to document everything. However i am having an issue with something that could be simple, but of course I'm (predictably) having trouble. If you have an Amazon payments business account or can make one contact me via personal email unionfilms14@gmail.com and I will give you the links and password to attach your account. to avoid scam i will happily send you copy of photo ID and I will expect the same.

I have found $25 million funding for the production of Reggie Von. However there a re a few hoops i have to jump through to get it (of course it can never be simple) . i have to get registration etc. and I plan to crowdfund the money to get funds necessary to document everything. However i am having an issue with something that could be simple, but of course I'm (predictably) having trouble. If you have an Amazon payments business account or can make one contact me via personal email unionfilms14@gmail.com and I will give you the links and password to attach your account. to avoid scam i will happily send you copy of photo ID and I will expect the same.

Seems reasonable. I charge a one time fee of $10,000 and then a reasonable
$45 per hour (billable in 15 min increments) for any work I do on your behalf.

If this is acceptable to you message me here and we can move forward.

I think most people here are critical because there have been more people on this forum claiming to have millions in funding and it turned out to be b.s. every time.

If you want people to take you more serious, try to be less vague.

I have found $25 million funding for the production of Reggie Von.
I'm assuming Reggie Von is the title of the picture? What kind of movie is it? can we get a genre, logline?

i have to get registration etc.
Registration for what specifically?

I plan to crowdfund the money to get funds necessary to document everything.
Why isn't 'documenting everything' part of the 25mil? It seems excessive to crowdfund additional money. I did a quick google on Reggie Von. It doesn't seem to be a well-known title, so why do you expect people to give you a significant amount of money? You already found 25M, if its just a couple thousand bucks you should just borrow it. If its significantly more, why do you think you have a chance to succesfully crowdfund it?

However i am having an issue with something that could be simple, but of course I'm (predictably) having trouble.
What is the issue you are having trouble with?
Why is it predictable that you are having trouble with this specific issue? If you can secure 25mill in funding you're a rockstar, not someone that we predict to have issues with simple tasks.

If you have an Amazon payments business account or can make one contact me
Why can't you make one yourself?
What has an Amazon business account to do with all this. Are you trying to run a webshop?

i Found someone willing to fund the project but there are certain documents you need including
business registration liscences and other things that i'd have to look at the form again to remember
but i need $8,000 to get it all. the plan

1) crowdfund the money needed
2) get documentation
3) turn in all necessary documents
4)proceed business with Barry phillips

note: funding is not 100% guarunteed but i do have back up funding sources

Can you be more specific about the "business registration liscences" etc that you need to get - and where you need to get them from?

$8000 seems excessive. I think I spent about $2-300 total to set up my LLC and business license, etc in PA when I moved here earlier this year. It took half an afternoon at an accountant's office. I already had my business accounts set up, but it shouldn't take much time (or cost any money) to do that once you've got the business paperwork in place.

i Found someone willing to fund the project but there are certain documents you need including
business registration liscences and other things that i'd have to look at the form again to remember
but i need $8,000 to get it all. the plan

1) crowdfund the money needed
2) get documentation
3) turn in all necessary documents
4)proceed business with Barry phillips
You are being scammed. A business license will cost you from $150
to $300 depending on where you are and what the business is. You
say "and other things"; nothing is going to cost anywhere near eight
large.

Proceed with caution.

Are you sure you are not being scammed by a BS executive producer or fake funding racket? There are lots of them out there.

I've been scammed by one years ago and know many others who have been scammed as well.

And another "producer" promised to turn my Greek mythology science fiction comic book to film idea into a major motion picture for a mere $10,000 cash advance. No way I was going to go for that.

How are you suspicious? edmund james commercial lending is a registered business in the united states. I had proof of my legitametcy but nobody sent an email for me to send so they could look it over...before you say something is suspicious please thouroughly investigate first. I did not say i "have" the funds I said i have "found" the funds...meaning I know where I can get it. has anyone really read this through thouroughly???

has anyone really read this through thouroughly???
I have been reading your posts thoroughly. Your posts are confusing and
you leave out essential information. That makes your posts seem suspicious.

You found a legit company that lends money to businesses. What you
said was "I have found $25 million funding for the production". For
those of us in movie business "I have found funding" means you found
an investor. What you have "found" is a company that lends money to
businesses. THAT is very different. And that explains what you left out;
why you need $8,000. They will not lend to an individual, they lend to
businesses. You need to incorporate a business. When you have everything
in place Edmund James Commercial Lending Corporation will look over
you business and if you quality they will lend you the money.

Back