looking for local producers

Lately, I have been getting a decent amount of exposure regionally using public access television. Television may be dying, but it ain't dead yet. People are still channel surfers and they still check out what they see, if it looks interesting. From our PBS show FRAMELINES getting on Education Access in neighboring states to a short film/behind the scenes show getting on public access in several markets within my own state, more people are finding my short films from public access television than on the whole of the Internets.

I want to expand outside of Ohio and even the Midwest. I need "local producers", IE just people who will take the DVD's to the public access channels, sign the sheets and get these shows on the air. I have 13 episodes of FRAMELINES and 25 episodes of CLIP FRAMES.

I'll send the DVD's or master tapes in whatever format the stations need. I just need a person to sign them in and get them on TV.

Who can help a brother out and just submit these to their public access TV stations OUTSIDE of Ohio and even the Midwest as a 'local producer'? Email me here or at ross @ sonnyboo . com

Last edited:
Back