• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Absolute Envisage

Guys here is a movie of mine called * Absolute Envisage* .. Ive made the whole thing in a period of 9 days and im a 16 yr old film maker .. The music and everything in this film is mine so please kindly review it :D Thanks .. Criticism is happily welcomed by me .. And also tell me if you would have been a judge of a film festival would you have selected this film ? thanks :D here is the link ( And since i am submitting it to a festival .. This is not the screening of this movie .. its kinda begging for reviews haha :P ) oh yeah the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN2MLKGp938

and one more thing -- Its about a guy jake who is on a quest to find a stone embedded with nuke codes but soon he realizes what the reality was ....

I didn't make it beyond the scene where the kid picks up the car...
And I had been generous since I wanted to stop at 17seconds when I couldn't read the text on the screen, since it was black and lost in the kids' black jacket.

For what I saw, at your age, you did good. Now you gotta work on your stories.

Lol the real deal starts after that O: U aint saw nothin O: this story has a lot of twists and turns in it so you gotta have the patience to watch it

Keep practicing those effects man. They look pretty good, but the more you practice, the better you'll get. The bullet shot at the end was pretty cool.

you gotta have the patience to watch it

Ahh I don't know man, when you say I need patience to watch your movie, that to me is not a good sign.
I do have to say that you did good with the specia effects, keep working on them and just work harder ont he storytelling part of it.

Back