• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New exciting comedy web series A(list)-holes on Kickstarter!

Hi! My name is Lauren and I recently launched a new and exciting web series Kickstarter. I decided to try something that's never been done with this whole show/campaign, which is tell 99% of it from the perspective of the characters and pretend all us behind the scenes people don't really exist. It's also a complete transmedia experience, the characters have Twitters and Instagrams. But in trying something new, it's going to take some getting used to for people and that's where I need all of your help! It's a hilarious comedy with great feedback so far, so please take a look!

A(list)-holes tagline: A(list)-holes is the story of YOU…if you hunger for the spoils of success but refuse to actually have talent or work hard.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1671058137/alist-holes

I would greatly appreciate any help! Backers and passing it along to friends! Will definitely back other campaigns if you let me know of yours, we all have to support each other!

Thanks in advance! :)

Back