• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

6 days left of my 'Project of the Day' & 'Staff Pick Film' Noir

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share with you all my upcoming ambitious short film Blue Borsalino, a neo-noir that's got a lot of attention so far. I'm very fortunate to have Chris Smith (Creep, Black Death, Severance) on board as Executive Producer - and a brilliant team have formed the rest of the crew whilst we are now casting some very exciting names indeed!

Bit.ly/BlueBorsalinoFilm

We are a couple of backers away from reaching 300 supporters from all around the world. We've had a little industry encouragement, online press and Kickstarter chose us to be one of their 'Staff Picks' and not long ago we were the 'Project of the Day' which was great to hear!

We've surpassed our budget, but are pushing to expand our audience even further - we've got lots more great one-off rewards still up for grabs including signed visuals, our original soundtrack, London premiere tickets, and even producer credits!

We just want as many people to get involved and to share our filmmaking processes from start to finish. So far we have updated with cool content every single day and we will continue to share through our production and post-production period. There's even a raffle to win one of our key props!

Anyway please do take a second and take a look what all the fuss is about!

Here's the link again:
Bit.ly/BlueBorsalinoFilm

Thanks,

Mark

Back