• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Musicvid/trailer ani needs critique

Hi There.

I love a good sci fi video me. I definitely liked the music, and I like a conceptual sci fi vid.

However, where the parallax between cockpit and outerspace was nice, I really think you should look at your typography. The fonts you chose were so basic and not that interesting. I think what you needed to do was really go away and look at great examples, here google is your friend and trawl the internet for subtitles that are interestingly done.

A nice style to try would have been the text distorting in as if the interference from being millions of miles away would affect it. Because it would ;)

Also, i think the journeys between systems (if that is indeed what happened) would have benefited from some hyperspeed type effects.

Well, those are my opinions. The main one is look at the text. That will really help it.

Cheers

Back