Webseries Seeking Producer

Hello, My name is Adam Santos of Broken Lens Films and we are currently seeking Producer for our Web-series entitled RED ROSE. We are currently trying to raise $50,000 towards the project and also trying to finish the casting of the project. Red Rose is only a 20 minutes long Cliff-hanger base, Sci-fi Action film.

See, I am the creator of the Red Rose as well have been the active "PRODUCER" but to be honest It has finally taken its toll I have been working for two years straight and funding everything straight out of my pocket for two years. Now, I am trying to raise funds through Indiegogo.com and I feel its getting tighter as time keeps ticking. We been working on the script since January 2013 in development. The Scripts are in there final staging and my Story development department is doing the final tweaks to it. I have been casting for the web series since June 2013 with Two Characters casted, the Leading lady Zoey Palmer/Red Rose- (Played By Keesha Kearns) & Her Boss Monty Desmond- (Played by David Reid.).

I need the help in this department so I can bring this awesome series to life with a chance of pitching it for TV spot.

-PRODUCER'S JOB
Typical work activities along side me

Producers are responsible for facilitating a project from beginning to end. They are involved in every stage of the television program, film or video, overseeing the project from start to finish, both in the studio and on location.

Essentially team leaders, they are supported by production assistants, coordinators and managers, depending on the size of the project.

Tasks include:
raising funding;
reading, researching and assessing ideas and finished scripts;
commissioning writers or securing the rights to novels, plays or screenplays;
building and developing a network of contacts;
liaising and discussing projects with financial backers - projects vary from a small, corporate video costing $500 to a Hollywood feature film at more than $100 million
using computer software packages for screen writing, budgeting and scheduling;
hiring key staff, including a director and a crew to shoot films or videos;
controlling the budget and allocating resources;
pulling together all the strands of creative and practical talent involved in the project to create a team;
maintaining contemporary technical skills;
organizing shooting schedules - dependent on the type of producer and availability of support staff;
troubleshooting;- (Work with ME)

supervising the progress of the project from production to post production;
holding regular meetings with the director to discuss characters and scenes;
acting as a sounding board for the director;
bringing the finished production in on budget.

In theory, the producer deals with all the practical and political aspects of keeping a project running smoothly, so that the director and the rest of the team can concentrate on the creative aspects.

Hopefully hear from you soon

Back