• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

The Bridge Partner - Psych Thriller by THE LAST UNICORN creator

Hey,
I'm prepping a short psychological thriller I adapted from the short story, THE BRIDGE PARTNER, written by Peter S. Beagle (author of THE LAST UNICORN and screenwriter of the animated THE LORD OF THE RINGS)

I'm midway through my Kickstarter and reaching towards our Stretch Goal: http://kck.st/1nD85Wl -- but wanted to appeal to the community to see if there were any known grants for short films. NO FILM SCHOOL had a recent post which was helpful, but curious if anyone knows of others besides the Panavision New Filmmakers grant, and the Davies Foundation.

Thanks so much, and for those that are curious, here is the log line:

A timid housewife who is jolted into a fight for survival when her new partner at a weekly bridge game leans over and whispers, “I will kill you.” This threat ignites a battle against her meek nature and a potentially dangerous psychopath.

Back