• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Rock Bottom (Short Film)

I'm surprised this short has not received some positive comments, I for one loved it. I thought the little details really made me feel for the character and has some very nice cinematography. Although not a smoker myself i somehow felt myself mesmerized and drawn into the scenes, very cool.

Although it is slow burner short, This clearly is not an action film and felt it needed this to set the film up, although it does pick up around the 8 min marker to a nice finish, Its nice to see a short with an ending that does not leave me wondering what the hell as been going on the whole movie, Something that i felt you did very well considering there was no dialogue

All in all was a film with raw emotion and i like that, anyway that is my 2 cents, Good luck and hope to see more from you in the future.

Back