• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Workflow?

Hi there! Whats the best way of going about post production. This is how I am planing of doing right now:

1. Import iphone video material to computer
2. Edit scenes in After Effects. Color correction, vfx and such.
3. Cut the whole thing, color grade and make audio in Premier Pro.

Is this how it's done? I know there is a way to link between ae and pp but I never really got it to work. So I will export/import. Will this effect the quality in the end product?

Thanks!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

You should edit in Premiere first, to choose your takes and everything. THEN you do the VFX and color. If you're using AE for VFX, you right click a clip in the Premiere timeline and select "Replace with After Effects composition". That links it without rendering. And yes, sound last.

You should edit in Premiere first, to choose your takes and everything. THEN you do the VFX and color. If you're using AE for VFX, you right click a clip in the Premiere timeline and select "Replace with After Effects composition". That links it without rendering. And yes, sound last.

Ah, great thanks! Another thing Im curious about.. What preset should I go with in PP for Iphone video? In what way does it matter? I went with dlsr 1080p 30 fps now and it looks ok.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Back