Nikon DSLR Camera

That most likely won't work out for me. The times I have to go to the store, they are usually very crowded and too many people what the sales associates attention.

The way my audio is setup now, works for me. I see no reason to change it. I am considering a newer Tascom recorder that has multiple audio tracks for several devices. But, I am getting ahead of myself with that. It's not even on this year's budget.

Last edited:
Well, I went to an electronics store, people in the States are familiar with Best Buy. I like what I see with the Nikon D7200. It has similarities to my Canon 60D. I found the display model easy to handle and it doesn't require much of a learning curve.

I will put it on my wish list for now. I am in more urgent need of a new laptop. I just realized my Sony Viao VGN-AR830E isn't five years old. It's actually nine years old this year. And, it's too slow and under powered for modern software. Fortunately, my Windows 8 desktop is holding me over for now. It can handle modern software for video editing and Blu-ray and DVD authoring. And, my desktop is now four years old. So, I have to prepare for the new few years ahead.

I like what I see with the Nikon D7200. It has similarities to my Canon 60D.

I'm not sure why you'd spend money on what's basically the same camera. Save the money for an upgrade that you actually need or for gear like lights which you probably need, instead of picking up this camera and side stepping.

Back