• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Web Application Survey for Filmmakers

Hello! My name is Brian and I am a project manager for O3 World, a digital product design and development agency located in Philadelphia, PA. With the most sincere hope that I'm not violating any terms of the Indietalk community, I'm soliciting feedback on a new project we're working on. We're currently in the planning stages of a product which may be of interest to filmmakers, particularly those involved in non-fiction and documentaries and we would love for some initial feedback on questions we've stumbled upon.

The survey below is 11 questions and should only take about 15 minutes. Your responses will be private unless you provide your email address in the interest of continued participation in additional surveys, testing, etc. Please have a look and, if you've got some time, take the survey:

O3 World Web Application Survey

The team here at O3 are extremely appreciative of your time. Please feel free to message me here if you have any questions at all. I'm more than happy to help!

Thanks,
Brian

Back