• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Enter script into Fade Out Competition

Is this also avialable for non-US residents? I”m only asking because some contests I saw have this requirement and some don”t. Also, I think it would be useful for everyone deciding to enter this contest to know exactly how long will the feedback be(number of pages), if this option is selected. This would help me(and hopefully others reading this thread) make a decision. This being said, I wish you all the best with this contest!:)

Is this also avialable for non-US residents? I”m only asking because some contests I saw have this requirement and some don”t. Also, I think it would be useful for everyone deciding to enter this contest to know exactly how long will the feedback be(number of pages), if this option is selected. This would help me(and hopefully others reading this thread) make a decision. This being said, I wish you all the best with this contest!:)

Personally, I wouldn't trust a competition posted by someone with one post and who registered one week ago. That and the site looks dodgy.

Back