• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A good contest entry?

In 30 seconds or less make a video of the most creative way to destroy your old router

I know the idea of hitting it with a baseball bat is simple, but at least I didn't light it on fire, right?

Of the dumb contests I've entered, I'm most proud of this, is it worth being proud of? What'd'ya think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeEH4F3Urlg

Last edited:
haha ok fair point, but if you dont like it, man, don't dance around the issue, just say so
im pretty new to this stuff, just trying to get feedback, yknow?
anyway, what'd you have done differently? the prompt was: destroy your old router in a creative way
i didnt just want to hit it with a baseball bat, i thought that was too lame, so i did the whole uniform/batting practice thing, that was the extent of my creativity i guess hahah

Honestly, i do not feel one way or another abt it. What i do remember from when i was watching it was that i liked how u didnt just hit the router and how the router came without any special treatment. Ball, ball, router. Basically, i liked the nonchalant manner of it.

How i wouldve done it... hmm... i wouldve made a Rube Goldberg device with the end result being the router getting destroyed.

haha that is clever
well, thanks, then haha i think i know what i'm talking about, and i know what i want when i'm thinking of ideas and stuff, but i'm very new to actually making stuff, how to do it and all that, so thanks for the feedback, i can't be objective about my own stuff, its too hard haha

Back