• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Digislider Introduction - First Videvo Kit Video - feedback please?

Hi guys! We've got a kit competition ongoing currently over at Videvo, and we've put together a short video going over the prizes. It's out first of this nature, and we'd really love some feedback from other filmmakers :)

http://youtu.be/m2JCO7V2s_M

It's a pretty nifty bit of kit!

Great!

Awesome kit! the test footage looks great. One suggestion, if you monetize the video through Youtube I believe you can then set up a link to your external site so people can click the video and be taken there. might help to really drive some views that way.

Hey Finley, thanks for the feedback! That feature sounds cool, so I guess it doesn't work for videos which aren't monetized? We host a lot of stock previews on our YouTube and thought it would be pretty awful to have to watch 15-30 secs of pre-roll for a 8-20 second stock clip!! I'll look into it, sounds like a great feature.

Thanks!

Back