Indiegogo Campaign Science Fiction

I'll post this here and would like feedback from you guys!

http://igg.me/at/TGK/x/5271699

I'm kinda stuck at 841 dollars and its 98% from people i know.

Kinda want to know if people whom i don't know see it would fund or not since I'm not getting any traffic and I'm thinking about paying for some facebook ads.

I think you would benefit from telling people what you WILL be paying for, instead of what you WON'T be paying for. You seem excited and prepared but nowhere on there does it say where the funds will actually be going.

I'm actually working on that, explaining where the money will go but I don't know how specific I need to be.

Like, renting lenses, or, renting 3 Zeiss lenses a 35, 50 and 85, 4 ice lights and spare batteries, etc etc? or less formal?

the reason i point out what I'm not paying for is so people who know about film making wont be like, 5800? that's not even enough for catering!

So definitely add where all the money is going right? i already wrote it just have to either be less specific or more specific and update it.

Thank you guys for your input.

If it were my campaign I would put every single expense I could imagine even MIGHT come up on the page. That way, it gives people an idea of how much the production will actually cost, and how the small expenses add up to large sums.

Like the budget? as in:
Zeiss 35mm 1.4 lense = 203 including tax and shipping

and list everything like that? i already have the budget so it would be like a copy and paste thing, that can be done.

just add it all up? will do that.

well, i moreso meant like paying the actors, crew, renting the locations, paying for food, travel, etc. Gear is something I would (as a contributor) assume you already have. As someone else said on this forum, it's like someone starting a campaign to buy tools because they wanna build a shed. You're not contributing so they can buy the tools, you're contributing so they can build a shed with the tools they already have.

Back