• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch LEGO Skyrim-Bleak Falls Barrow

Personally, I'd find it more interesting if it did not involve Skyrim or LEGO.

To quote the band 311... "you've got to come original... All entertainers, original. "

EDIT:
The good news is, you're a competent animator. People here are complaining about it looking dated, or eyebrows, or in my case, the hard square on LEGO's face... but at least you made this, and all things considered it's not bad.

I'd say you could approach this a few different ways; one of those ways would be the Southpark and/or "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" approach, which is where you pair imperfect animation with really absurd, comical, or mind-blowing writing and situations, and you basically have the recipe for a hit. But that approach is very dependent on the character development, writing and to an extent, the voice talent. Like I originally said, this should probably be a new creation of yours, independent from other IP's like LEGO or Skyrim.

Last edited:
Back