• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Zombie Script Wanted.

I am in need of a short zombie script. The film will be 5-10 minutes long. In box me details of what you have available and asking price.

Would you be able to provide some more information here in this thread?

1) Would this be something entered into film festivals or just released online to a video site like YouTube?

2) Are you interested in directing the film?

3) Examples of other work that you have been involved in that we can see?

4) Any other important pieces of information necessary?

Some more information would be appreciated :)

Would you be able to provide some more information here in this thread?

1) Would this be something entered into film festivals or just released online to a video site like YouTube?

2) Are you interested in directing the film?

3) Examples of other work that you have been involved in that we can see?

4) Any other important pieces of information necessary?

Some more information would be appreciated :)

1.) It is for film festivals.
2.) I am going to be the director, producer, and videographer of the film.
3.) I am a film student. All of my footage so far can be seen on my Youtube channel
4.) I have permission to adapt a Stephen King Dollar Baby short story, that script is in progress.
5.) What else would you like to know?

Thanks for the extra information!

The only other question I would have at this point is are you looking for a dramatic, suspenseful, action-oriented or comedic type of zombie movie?

Zombie script? All you need is a group of survivors trying to get from point A to point B while getting chased by zombies. And have a romance scene where two strangers say I love you so much and then one of them dies for the other one at the end. Boom there is your zombie script.

Thanks for commenting the script I sent you thompson, even if you can't use it and even if I didn't ask for a comment. Doesn't happen too often. Nice to meet well brought up people on the internet.

Thanks for commenting the script I sent you thompson, even if you can't use it and even if I didn't ask for a comment. Doesn't happen too often. Nice to meet well brought up people on the internet.

You are welcome. I try to always reply to script writers. Never know if we'll need each other in the future.

There might be some inspiration for you in here: http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=41762

FWIW, it's going to be pretty much impossible to find something "off the rack" that will fit or can even be closely adapted to your resources, ie equipment, locations, and talent. Budget is blue sky.

GL!

Ray

Thanks Ray, I have looked through that thread in the past. I have ideas for scripts I am just not good at writing them and don't really have the time. I understand what you mean though about things not being great off the rack but that can be changed with revisions and rewrites. Currently my script writing program consists of Word on a Mac..... :lol: I will probably get Final Draft in a few months and start trying to write some of my own shorts but for now I wanted to have things to film through the winter thus why I am looking for prewritten scripts.

SCREW PAYING FOR ANY SCREENWRITING SOFTWARE!
FREEEEEEE!!!: http://download.cnet.com/Celtx/3000-13631_4-10850080.html
Can't beat it with a stick.

When springtime gets here, of course. ;)

And of course you'll benefit from this: http://www.scribd.com/doc/12721428/Professional-Screenplay-Formatting-Guide

Thanks Ray for the formatting guide I will check it out. And I will check out Celtx. I think we have to use it in an upcoming class. Glad to see someone else endorsing it. All I ever hear is get Final Draft.

Don't pay for FD.
I'm not knocking it, it's a fine product.
It just that no one cares when they receive and review the end product if all the unfilmables, novely descriptions, and typhografficle errerrs were made on a $150 product or a free product.
It just doesn't matter. :no:

I have both, but have been using FD for longer so just never made the swap.

I'd 100% endorse Celtx though. If the difference between free and $150 is fucking robots reading you the dialogue in a function one will likely terminate after the first page and never use again, then go for free every time.

P.S. My FD was a birthday present several years back.

Back