• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Rat Problem (Short Film) - Would love Feedback

It was very interesting. More interesting than I thought it would be at first. It almost had a David Lynchian feel to it as it got further along. Sort of the craziness/absurdity of it mixed with a creepy dream/nightmare-like quality.

There were a few times when I had trouble hearing the dialogue over the music, one specifically was when the guy in his jail cell came over and was talking to him, and when the other guys were talking to him through the cell door.
The lighting was okay, but somehow everything still seemed too dark. I'm not sure if that was due to rendering settings, youtube compression, too much post processing, or perhaps the sensor in the camera just wasn't quite sensitive enough for shooting in low light.

Overall though, I enjoyed it. Well done. :)

Thank you! I also appreciate the notes, I was playing with audio and color correction so I may have gone a little overboard haha

Back