• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Depressed Scientist YouTube-series

Hi
We are two students who decided to make a fictional YouTube-series. The series tells a story of a disappointed scientist who is drawn into unexpected events. We started with no experience at all, but we have now managed to publish the first episode and would appreciate any comments that you may have.

The link is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKAwv2ZlFR4

Thank you.

This has tons of potential. Shot well, clever device, nice tension at the end.

Could've cut to the chase a little quicker. Sure, there's warmup but there's too much warmup. Keep going, it has potential to be really strong.

This has tons of potential. Shot well, clever device, nice tension at the end.

Could've cut to the chase a little quicker. Sure, there's warmup but there's too much warmup. Keep going, it has potential to be really strong.

Thank for the kind words! And you are absolutely right about the slow start...we actually struggled with that our selves. We aim at "unleashing the fury" in episode 2 :)

I just watched the first two eppisodes back to back and I must say its peaked my interest, I subscribed and will await episode 3.

Oh thank you! Episode 3 is in the making. We are trying to go epic with it because it will end the first ACT. We also post some series related new in our facebook account.

We do have some positive feedback but the thing that has troubled us the most is the "no face" style. Nobody seems to say anything about it. Maybe people get used to it pretty fast I guess. How did you feel about it?

Oh thank you! Episode 3 is in the making. We are trying to go epic with it because it will end the first ACT. We also post some series related new in our facebook account.

We do have some positive feedback but the thing that has troubled us the most is the "no face" style. Nobody seems to say anything about it. Maybe people get used to it pretty fast I guess. How did you feel about it?

Good and original for the first episode.

For the second, it started to be a negative.

Back