• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch First Trailer for "RIDE"

Way too much of the 30 second clip is text with nothing going on in the background. Over half the video just showed text. Just saying I think that is a big issue. I made a short trailer for batman/chrysler contest that was near 30 seconds that had a ton going on. Just saying I think you could shorten your video a lot or put a lot more in your video. One of the two. Remember the trailer should hold the audience attention and keep them entertained if possible. Remember people have such a sort attention span now days.

On the positive side I did like the footage at the end and the title Ride looked good on there. Although the footage only showed a truck driving I get why you showed it.

Last edited:
Honestly I was reading it and got excited like I thought it was a slow build up to something massive at the end but it wasnt.. I also think that most people will say the tetx intro is too long and people dont wanna read that much..

THEY are right..
BUT iif you make your next trailer 1:30 with the 30 second begging intro then barrage stuff about your film then yes it will work.

Back