• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Action test film

Killing an animal is not a crossword puzzle, neither sudoku :(
Both are utilizing resources and skill to solve problems.
Hunter kills a deer.
Abattoir kills pig & cow.
Chilean migrant worker picks a strawberry.
Hot house proprietor snips a orchid for a corsage.
Combine culls cotton, corn and soy.

In every process something dies.
Taken in context, killing a deer and killing a tree to make the paper to print the crossword puzzle are equal, unless one wants to argue the life of a "more less than perfect" man is not equal to a "suitable" man. Or woman.
That approach leads to a much less desirable outcome.

Life is life no matter how the atoms are arranged.
Faux problems to be solved.

Last edited:
Chilean migrant worker picks a strawberry.

Strawberries, as any other fruit (and feg), design themselves to be sweet and juicy for us people, and animals :)... so we can spread their seed by eating their fruit. Not the same with deer though...

I'm pretty sure I'm not spreading any Chilean strawberry seeds around here.

Now, funnily enough, if I was out "hunting" and nature calls (I hope that isn't Murdock over there with his rifle and deer horn/kazoo) I just might spread those seeds after all!

Now, funnily enough, if I was out "hunting" and nature calls (I hope that isn't Murdock over there with his rifle and deer horn/kazoo) I just might spread those seeds after all!

Haha, no not me. But I have "spread seeds" before.:) Not a very disciplined hunter.:)

"What is that blinding white light over behind those bushes?... Oh. It's just the sunlight glaring off Ray's lily white assstronaut outfit as he deposits Chilean strawberry seeds on this rocky terrain in this subtropical climate.

Yeah.

That's nice".

Back