• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Second music video/ Public Secret - All I Want For Christmas Is Edith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAJEubjfRsk

This is the second official music video I've done. Last one was 6 months ago, click here if you want to compare how I've improved(or not!)

I shot this video up in Cork(Ireland), which is a 2 hour train ride from from I live. Never met the band before the shoot, knew them through another band though and turned out to be great guys!

It'd be really helpful if you guys could tell me what you think, any criticism and anything you can think of when you watch the video! I'll also be happy to answer any questions you have for me if you have any! Thanks :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAJEubjfRsk

WARNING: Video may not be suitable for all. One curse and a gruesome enough ending after the song.

Last edited:
big improvement from your first music video.

I liked the video. The story behind it was really cool, I think I would've added a few shots of the girl like looking around to see if she was still being followed etc, and make the guys really really run after her hahaha like make them sweat!! It kinda seemed liked they were half assing it. But you had some great shots 8]

big improvement from your first music video.

I liked the video. The story behind it was really cool, I think I would've added a few shots of the girl like looking around to see if she was still being followed etc, and make the guys really really run after her hahaha like make them sweat!! It kinda seemed liked they were half assing it. But you had some great shots 8]

I thought the same, hopefully the next music video I do shall have better filming area and lights for the band shot, one thing annoyed me was the grain. They want it cheerful with just a little dark humour, if she seemed properly scared or in danger it'd be kinda creepy I thought. There was shots like that though, tons, except only a 2 minute song, only so much I could show! :P Thanks glad you liked it!

Shooting a new music video tomorrow for a rapper, is having a very high shutter speed a bad cause a bad looking motion? I want to try get across a weird atmosphere too so I think it could work well

Back