• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Student Sells the entire contents of his Bedroom on Ebay

Everybodies got a degree in film and its not what makes you hit the big time, it helps but only by showing you what you have to do and then you have to do it

Good luck! Don't let anyone discourage you from getting an education.

Try to make sure you have connections before hand.... I don't have any, but I know people who have been at this longer than I have... The ones who succeed are either very lucky or they are smart enough to know who to talk to before hand.

Film School is a great way to meet people, and learn a thing or two. Definitely keep up with your education. Even if you don't use your degree for film, it's better just to have a degree sometimes.

Where the heck do you go surfing in England? It's not a country that pops to mind for that.

Good luck sellin' your stuff. :)

How was your bass guitar customised, btw?

Where the heck do you go surfing in England? It's not a country that pops to mind for that.

Good luck sellin' your stuff. :)

How was your bass guitar customised, btw?

Good old Cornwall of course!!! The south west is the surf location for England.

Newquey is the center of surfing (bit touristy for me)
Gwithian Is consistant all the time no matter if it is 2ft or 20ft its there
my fav. is Woolacombe (lush longboard wave)

have a look on google :yes:

Hmmm... PC games but no PC? Is someone holding out? ;)

Good luck with your endeavors. That's one way to do it. Less stuff to pack. :cheers:

Where the heck do you go surfing in England? It's not a country that pops to mind for that.QUOTE]

I would say England is a decent surf destination, maybe not as good as Australia, but that would be an even more posing question if he lived in Switzerland, anyway a degree is great I'm doing one in games design but what I don't get is why you don't just get a student loan, I mean if you're relly sick of the contents of your bedroom then yeah why not but if you're doing it just to get by then like I said you could just get a student loan

One more thing If you don't get any bids than that means one thing and that is no one is the same person so unless theres someone with equal interests and hobbies and taste of games and music in England then its gonna be hard selling it as a package so as a last resort you could sell the items individually and maybe earn more cash in the long run. I could sell the contents of my bedroom easily because its just video game consoles and dvd's and TV boxsets most of which are action packed fom 24 to prison break and similar themed films. SO like I said it will be hard to find someone who likes surfing and plays drums and violin likes bing crosby and system of a down and wants camoflauge face cream and frankie dettoris race nights dvd so my only advice is sell them seperately, get a student loan and spend the cash you get here on your film projects at degree level, hope I dont come across as pushy or arrogant

One more thing If you don't get any bids than that means one thing and that is no one is the same person so unless theres someone with equal interests and hobbies and taste of games and music in England then its gonna be hard selling it as a package so as a last resort you could sell the items individually and maybe earn more cash in the long run. I could sell the contents of my bedroom easily because its just video game consoles and dvd's and TV boxsets most of which are action packed fom 24 to prison break and similar themed films. SO like I said it will be hard to find someone who likes surfing and plays drums and violin likes bing crosby and system of a down and wants camoflauge face cream and frankie dettoris race nights dvd so my only advice is sell them seperately, get a student loan and spend the cash you get here on your film projects at degree level, hope I dont come across as pushy or arrogant

no not pushy or arragont, just not very brite. ;)

Student loan in england dosent even cover rent for the year (which is why im so far into my overdraft).
If someone owns a shop then the stuff im selling would be perfect to sell on.

Last edited:
Back