• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New MADNESS trailer online

I'll post more teases, but not whole thing

Glad you're liking what you're seeing, but I'll go the whole 'trying to find distribution' in theaters and video stores first. I'm sure after it plays in theaters you'll be able to download a torrent rip of it soon enough...lol.

Looks very professional and the trailer inspires me to see the whole feature!

What format did you film on for such a top quality picture? And what editing software did you use?

Thanks Eddie,

I shot Madness on a Canon XL2 in the 16:9 native format at 24p. It was amazingly sharper than the XL1.

Then I edited on a PC using Vegas 5 from Sony. I added my own filters and FX to give the footage a more filmic quality.

I don't mean to sound mean or anything...but it's well shot and stuff...but I have no desire to see that film, ever. I already hate the characters and think they're fake. If they're not and they're characters you think ppl will care about, then cut down the trailer and make it more mysterious and make us care about the characters enough to want to watch it. Adam kind of reminds me of Quentin Tarantino haha...but the rest remind me of laguna beach ppl.

Welcome to Indietalk

Well, it's certainly the fear of every filmmaker that he will make a movie no one wants to see, but thank you so much for your honesty. :huh:

Anyone else agree with Haulass?

I think the acting is a bit stiff in areas, especially towards the beginning with the taped confession and the lead up to the murders. But on the whole this is a good trailer. You have some good production values and I can't imagine this not being picked up by a DTV distributer.

Poke

Thanks Poke, we're actually reshooting the 'taped segment' for just the reason you stated. We finalize shooting in December, but in the meantime I have about 60 minutes edited.

This new trailer is recut and includes more footage. The feature is almost done and should be ready for distributors by May.:D

Madness premiere July 27th, 7:30pm at the Tower City Cinemas in Cleveland, Ohio

Come to bury Madness or praise it, but by all means come.

Get tickets at www.WhereMadnessLies.com

premiereticketWEB.jpg

Back