Why do indie filmmakers usually stay away from true story films?

I guess learning grammar, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization are still on your "to do" list, though.

like i implied. i dont like to spend my life on here. typing comes fast. But thanks for your 2 cents as i've noticed always has no depth and the most mass mediocrity possible. Let the boys play sweetheart. Even the thickest glasses wont up a girls iq

I suspect I've done more filmmaking than 99% of the boys on here :)

I wouldn't bother trying to justifying yourself to him.
I posted a clip of me inventing calculus equations and got called a moron :lol:

This dude can't even form a sentence correctly.

I wouldn't bother trying to justifying yourself to him.
I posted a clip of me inventing calculus equations and got called a moron :lol:

This dude can't even form a sentence correctly.

nope that was for you thinking a beer pong doc should be taken seriously as a film but you not that moron.
and all that film making . who are you again? shouldnt there be an exit strategy or goal when nothing comes of it? yes thats for both of you

Ive dont alot

I call bullshit. Got a list? Links? C'mon. Anything? List some of your stuff you've done (or in your case, stuff you've "dont"). The only accomplishment anyone's come up with is your inability to form coherent sentences. It's quite an achievement. It's sure to make us jealous for years to come.

How about I submit you to receive an award this year. A Darwin award... or is that just hopeful thinking on my part? It's tough to accomplish that when you're stuck in mummy's basement? Maybe if we're lucky you'll drool on the power socket and achieve a top ten win.

I call bullshit. Got a list? Links? C'mon. Anything? List some of your stuff you've done (or in your case, stuff you've "dont"). The only accomplishment anyone's come up with is your inability to form coherent sentences. It's quite an achievement. It's sure to make us jealous for years to come.

How about I submit you to receive an award this year. A Darwin award... or is that just hopeful thinking on my part? It's tough to accomplish that when you're stuck in mummy's basement? Maybe if we're lucky you'll drool on the power socket and achieve a top ten win.

pseudonym remember. This mass get together thing guys it bleeds i am not creative. I cant stand apart or alone. I dish it out one person who talked shit. Then you all have to chime in fuck off. seriously i was justified

How sad. You even fail as a keyboard warrior.

I dish it out one person who talked shit.

It's easy to dish it out to a user who is too polite to dish it back. At best I'm sub-par at this keyboard warrior business. You're so weak at it I bet I could eat my keyboard and shit better insults than you.

seriously i was justified

You've fooled yourself into believing the shit you're shoveling?

You're a nasty piece of work. You deserve everything you're getting.

How sad. You even fail as a keyboard warrior.

It's easy to dish it out to a user who is too polite to dish it back. At best I'm sub-par at this keyboard warrior business. You're so weak at it I bet I could eat my keyboard and shit better insults than you.

You've fooled yourself into believing the shit you're shoveling?

You're a nasty piece of work. You deserve everything you're getting.

seriously are you fucking retarded. They dished it first . Find a fucking life. you never going to be smarter or better.

Would this be enough drama for a true story indie film? :weird:

(Hmmm, it looks like jonmercury10 was indeed the same person as davidevans10...)

Back on topic:

Maybe it is because fiction feel cooler than real life?
Or because fiction allows for more control in the script.

true story indie film

lol.

I see Dave got himself a bit of a ban. I hope he doesn't get himself also thrown in jail too over that other stuff. I'm glad I didn't attract the banhammer too. There were a couple of times I was wondering if I had gone a tad too far.

He's been temporarily banned - why not make it permanent?

A suspension was all I asked for.
I'm sure if someone else reported one of his posts about jews or extreme profanity it would have been more permanent. I doubt indietalk read the last couple pages. Although jonmercury10 is permabanned. hmm

He's been temporarily banned - why not make it permanent?

I'm not a mod.
But I think it everyone should have a second chance.
So, if he ever returns I'll try to react in a neutral way, hoping everyone else, including DE10, does that as well.
Then we'll see whether or not he has learnt to be more polite.
If not, I think a permanent ban will be next.

@Sweetie: I guess you were on a razor's edge :P

jonmercury10 must have been banned since it was apparently a double account.
I already expressed my suspicion, as DE10 seemed to refer to Jon's message as 'his' point.
Later he obviously reacted with Jon's account, only to realise he made a mistake and edited that post to 'what is a weekend worrior?'. It didn't go unnoticed.
Double accounts are appearantly hard to manage :P

lol.

I see Dave got himself a bit of a ban. I hope he doesn't get himself also thrown in jail too over that other stuff. I'm glad I didn't attract the banhammer too. There were a couple of times I was wondering if I had gone a tad too far.

You'd never have gone that far if we had mods to suspend de10 in a timely fashion.
I believe in warnings and not overreacting to people so I'm with walter in giving him a chance to come back and post in a civilized manner. Although IDK how much help he'll get from anyone here if he does come back.

Please tell me you're aware that you're taken the focus of ridicule away from h44 and placed it squarely upon yourself.

Just read through this entire thread to catch up on this whole argument thing.... This was my favorite line from it all.

-------

Also... as much as I'd support a second chance on anyone... I highly doubt he'll change from this temp ban, he's most likely counting down the days until he can come tell us about the "morons" who suspended him.

@Sweetie: I guess you were on a razor's edge

IT's tough to balance on the edge ;)

You'd never have gone that far if we had mods to suspend de10 in a timely fashion.

That is true. How he was going at you was unacceptable. As I said, you were too polite to let him have it and it's been a while since I let my inner-asshole take a stroll.

I guess I'm not the only one who thinks we need that active mod quick smart. I guess the smart money is on me not getting the position ;)

IDK how much help he'll get from anyone here if he does come back.

That was the point I was trying to raise earlier. I doubt he'll learn his lesson.

This was my favorite line from it all.

/Blush

Now, where's h44? ;)

Back