• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Boulevard Beer

Not bad, but could have been a reel audio/video montage with ongoing film sequence and original music. To be honest, I've stopped it after 3 minutes or so.

The idea is good though: a photo collage is always something to develop. It just doesint move enough and you have to like the song since it is already known.

Ledit RenArt

Boulevard beer

Shiiiiiiiittttttt,

Could'have been a real commercial men !

Well, its not incredible, but I would see it pass on TV quality wise.

damn good job !

P.S The tread you people thought I was crazy was supposed to go on '"the state of humanity" clip.

Ledit Renart

Bless Canada
smiley_420.gif

(and tasty Boulevard Beer, too)

I think the opening shot needs more oommph - the trash can isn't really identifiable as such and the white space behind it is bland. And, just my opinion, the angle was so extreme as to be distracting. I also think you linger on the pop-top a bit too long.

Otherwise, nice spot, very good voice over and concept. I'm not being critical because I did like it, very professional appearance. But I figure when it comes to feedback, honesty is the best policy. I'll ask friends for feeback on things and mostly it's "Wow, great you're brilliant" when I know they are thinking "You waste 1 year of your life on that?"

Is this a final product for them or is it a pitch to them?

Back